Two make-up classes per child are are allowed on a space-available basis.
- For returning families, tuition for the first child is $175 per session for the Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions and $130 for the summer session; sibling tuition is $125 for the Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions and $80 for the summer session. Infants 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling.
- For families new to First Notes, tuition for the first child is $190 for Fall, Winter, or Spring, and $145 for the summer session. This fee includes a $15 one time registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Full payment is due with registration.
- No tuition refunds will be given after classes begin. Credit toward future classes will be issued only in exceptional cases.
- Tuition includes a music book and two copies of a CD of the semester's songs.
This is the essential Music Together® class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five—and through all nine song collections. This basic class follows the recommendations of child development researchers—grouping children of a variety of ages in one class. This approach fosters natural, family-style learning where younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together. Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, or exploring musical instruments. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience and any caregiver—parents, grandparents, nanny—can bring the child(ren) to class.