Book a First Notes Birthday or Play Group Party!
Does a party with singing, dancing, and playing sound like fun to you? First Notes is now offering 2 hour birthday or other children's special occasion parties in our studio at the Wilkins School Community Center in Regent Square. The party begins with 30 minutes of free play, followed by a 40 minute Music Together® class. If your family has been attending Music Together classes, you'll surely have favorite songs that we'll include - if you're new to Music Together, we'll choose songs and activities from Family Favorites. After the class activity, plan on 30 - 35 minutes for food and cake, then complete the two hours with more dancing and playalong fun. You'll have 30 minutes set up time prior to the event, and, for birthday parties, a musical party favor for the guest of honor.
- 30 minutes of set up time
- 2 hour party
- 30 minutes of clean up time
- Children's tables and chairs for up to 16 children
- 20 folding chairs for adults
- Musical party favor for the birthday child
- Teacher/host to assist with the party and to lead the musical activity
- Plates, cups, napkins, utensils provided
- Coffee maker available
- ALL FOOD AND BEVERAGES, INCLUDING CAKE - please, no nuts of any kind
- Table coverings
- Decorations that can be pinned to the bulletin board - nothing taped to the walls, please
- Only non-latex balloons for children 2 and under, any kind for 3 and up
WE CAN ACCOMMODATE A MAXIMUM OF 16 CHILDREN, INCLUDING THE GUEST OF HONOR.
COST $250 A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required at the time of booking. Balance due 2 days prior to event.
NOTE: All participants must provide a waiver of liability signed by the child's parent or guardian ONLY prior to the start of the party. This waiver is available here.
Choose from available dates and times here.