Terms and Conditions for First Notes Classes
1. No refunds will be given after the first class of the session. Credit toward a future session will be given only in extraordinary circumstances, i.e. premature birth, illness requiring hospitalization, etc. This is at the discretion of the director.
2. Parents are solely responsible for their children in class; under no circumstances can a child be left in the classroom without a parent or designated adult. The designated adult cannot be the teacher.
3. Two makeup classes are allowed per child per session on a space allowable basis. Makeups are to be scheduled by using the makeup scheduler. Families with more than one child need to schedule each child individually to allow for an accurate class census. Makeups do not carry over into subsequent sessions.
4. Diapers are to be changed only in the rest room, and both the adult's and child's hands should be washed before returning to class. If there is an older sibling, they must accompany you except when another designated adult is present.
5. No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in the classroom, with the exception of water in a sippy cup or bottles for infants. We are a breastfeeding supportive business, and welcome nursing in class.
6. We are a music immersion program and ask that you do not talk during class, either to your child or other adults.
7. No weapons of any kind are permitted in our locations or classrooms.
8. Cell phones are to be stored away for the duration of the class and set to silent.
9. Photography and videography in the classroom are strictly prohibited.